Shot putter Tajinderpal Singh Toor, sprinter Amlan Borgohain and hurdler Jyothi Yarraji will be among 25 top Indian athletes who will take part in the Asian Indoor Championships to be held in Astana, Kazakhstan, from February 10 to 12.
Other top Indian athletes taking part in the season-opening event of the continental governing body (Asian Athletics Association) include long jumpers Jeswin Aldrin and Muhammed Anees Yahiya among men, and Shaili Singh (long jump) among women.
The Indian Team:
- Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan suffers heaviest ODI defeat against India
- .01 seconds shy of Usha’s 39-year-old record, Vithya Ramraj looks to hurdle into record books
- ’Speak to Pep’, Southgate says City also uses Foden out wide
- Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan ‘grateful’ for India wake-up call ahead of World Cup
- Hazlewood: Pace guns to propel Australia at World Cup