The Indian pair of Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty entered the men’s doubles semifinals of the Malaysia Open after winning the quarterfinals against China at Bukit Jalil Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur on Friday.
The pair beat China’s Liu Yu Chen and Ou Xuan Yi 2-1 in the quarterfinals. While Satwiksairaj and Chirag lost the opening game, they made a comeback in style, winning the next two games 22-20 and 21-9, respectively.
More to follow.
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland
- Asian Games 2023: Indian debutants to watch out for at Hangzhou