Milwaukee is making some important decisions.
The Bucks will waive 33-year-old guard George Hill, according to a report from The Athletic , which cites unidentified league sources. But Milwaukee is working toward finding a way to retain him for 2019-20.
Hill was traded to the Bucks by the Cavaliers this past season and was slotted to make USD 18 million in 2019-20 during the final year of a three-year, USD 57 million deal he signed with Cleveland. He averaged 10.8 points with the Cavaliers in 2018-19, but that number dropped to 6.8 during the regular season in Milwaukee. However, Hill stepped it up in the postseason.
Hill averaged 11.5 points and eclipsed 20 points twice en route to the Bucks' 2019 Eastern Conference finals run — where they lost to the Raptors in six games. Hill proved that he could still be a valuable veteran on a team with championship aspirations, but he's likely not worth the hefty price tag he was carrying.
The Bucks have the reigning MVP in Giannis Antetokounmpo and one of the league's best 3-and-D players in 2019 All-Star Khris Middleton — who is expected to be extended a sizeable offer this summer. Should Hill choose to move on, he could end up joining his sixth team in five years.
- IND-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Prediction, 1st T20I: India Women vs England predicted playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- IND-W vs ENG-W head-to-head record in T20Is: India Women vs England Women overall stats; most runs, wickets
- India vs England Women’s 1st T20I: When, where to watch; Live streaming info, schedule
- Middle East teams better suited to Asian Cup’s January scheduling: Australia coach Arnold
- NBA: Antetokounmpo, Bucks breeze past Knicks 146-122, into semifinals of In-Season Tournament