Dwyane Wade called James Harden "one of the most unguardable players" of all time after he inspired the Rockets to a 121-118 victory over the Heat.
Harden scored an astonishing 58 points and came up with 10 assists as the Rockets fought back in the final quarter to secure a fourth successive win on Thursday.
Wade, facing the Rockets for the final time in his career, was full of praise for Harden but felt the Heat didn't do themselves any favors.
"He's definitely one of the most unguardable players this game has ever seen," said Wade. "But a lot of mistakes of putting that hand in that cookie jar. It's something we talked about and something we knew we couldn't do, and we did it a lot."
Chris Paul also lauded his team-mate Harden after his latest masterclass.
"James was unbelievable," said Paul. "We're just trying to find ways to win. Nobody is keeping track of shots and all that stuff. It's just win.
"That's what James always says: 'We need one in that left column.'"
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: AUS - 126/6 (16.4), David and Short dismissed by Chahar; Streaming info
- India Women’s squad for Tests and England T20Is announced
- Chelsea is ‘own worst enemies’: Pochettino
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr LIVE Updates, Saudi Pro League: Preview, streaming info, predicted lineups, score prediction
- France coach Didier Deschamps to miss Euro 2024 draw after undergoing surgery