Indian Test team's vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane on Saturday said he received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Senior India opener Shikhar Dhawan received his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday.
FOLLOW | ZIM vs PAK Day 2 Live Score
Head coach Ravi Shastri was the first from the Indian cricket team to receive the vaccine. He got his first jab in the first week of March, when vaccination was made open for all senior citizens.
On Friday, the 32-year-old batsman was retained as Virat Kohli's deputy for the upcoming World Test Championship final against New Zealand and the subsequent away series in England.
Latest on Sportstar
- Bucks announces Griffin as head coach
- Pulisic plans Chelsea return but says anything can happen
- Stuttgart wins playoff, prolongs Hamburg’s wait to rejoin Bundesliga
- French Open 2023: Last Argentine standing Etcheverry into quarterfinals
- Postecoglou ready and waiting to confound expectations at Spurs