Here is the points table of Asia Cup 2022, which is split into two groups. Group A comprises of India, Pakistan and Hong Kong while group B includes Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
India sits on top of group A and has qualified for the Super 4 after it beat archrival Pakistan in its campaign opener and went on to clinch a 40-run win over Hong Kong.
Afghanistan, which thrashed Sri Lanka and Bangladesh in successive matches, topped Group B to qualify for the Super 4.
|SRI LANKA (Q)||2||1||1||2||-2.233|
- IPL 2024: RCB trades Shahbaz Ahmed for SRH’s Mayank Dagar
- With World Cup final bronze under his belt and Paris Olympics looming, Anish Bhanwala believes he’s closer to shooting bullseye
- Last Word: A million-dollar question
- Satwik-Chirag, China Masters Final: Preview, head-to-head record, live streaming info
- India vs Australia 2nd T20I: IND vs AUS Predicted playing XI; Dream11 prediction