Here is the points table of Asia Cup 2022, which is split into two groups. Group A comprises of India, Pakistan and Hong Kong while group B includes Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
What is the Super 4 stage and who will qualify? Format explained
India sits on top of group A and has qualified for the Super 4 after it beat archrival Pakistan in its campaign opener and went on to clinch a 40-run win over Hong Kong.
Afghanistan, which thrashed Sri Lanka and Bangladesh in successive matches, topped Group B to qualify for the Super 4.
|SRI LANKA (Q)||2||1||1||2||-2.233|
Latest on Sportstar
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best
- Champion Napoli ends season with 2-0 win over bottom side Sampdoria
- Benzema scores on farewell but Real held at home by Bilbao
- RMA 1-1 ATH; La Liga Highlights: Benzema goal helps Real Madrid secure draw against Athletic Bilbao
- Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad to sign Benzema on two-year deal - Saudi state media