Pakistan has added left-handed batter Saud Shakeel to its 17-member Asia Cup squad. Tayyab Tahir, the right-handed batter, will remain with the side as a travelling reserve.
The Babar Azam-led side, which will arrive in Multan on Sunday, will train on Tuesday at the Multan Cricket Stadium. Before the start of the session, the Pakistan captain will hold a pre-series media conference. The team will take on Nepal in the opener the next day.
The team management has provided a brief relaxation period for players who had participated in the Lankan Premier League. Babar, Imam-ul-Haq, and Naseem Shah will join the side on Monday evening.
- Kerala Blasters vs Hyderabad FC LIVE Streaming Info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch KBFC vs HFC, predicted lineups, preview and more
- Manchester City vs Liverpool, Premier League: When, where to watch, live streaming info
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brace helps Al Nassr beat Al Okhdood 3-0 in Saudi Pro League
- Al Nassr vs Al Okhdood highlights, NAS 3-0 OKH, Saudi Pro League: Cristiano Ronaldo’s stunning brace guides Al Nassr to win
- Argentina and Brazil charged by FIFA after fan violence delays World Cup qualifying game at Maracana