The Board of Control for Cricket in India has invited bids for title sponsorship for all international and domestic matches held in India.
The sponsorship rights are for the period from September 1, 2019 to March 31, 2023.
The deadline to submit the bids is 11pm on August 19, with the opening of the bids and an online auction if required set to take place on August 21.
Paytm has held the title sponsorship rights for matches held in India since 2015 and the four-year deal is coming to an end.
- Napoli vs Barcelona Highlights, NAP 1-1 BAR, Champions League Round of 16 First Leg; Lewandowski and Osimhen score one each
- AFC Champions League: Al Nassr sets up quarterfinal clash with UAE’s Al-Ain
- Al Nassr vs Al Fayha highlights, NAS 2-0 FYH, AFC Champions League Ro16: Ronaldo, Otavio guide Nassr to quarterfinals, where it will face UAE’s Al-Ain
- Delhi Football files complaint about match-fixing allegations, following dubious own goals in Ahbab vs Rangers game
- Novak Djokovic headlines Miami Open 2024 entry list