The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) on Tuesday announced a 22-member squad for the upcoming Ranji Trophy.
The team, led by Abhimanyu Easwaran, will also have ICC U-19 World Cup winner Ravi Kumar in the squad.
Veteran wicketkeeper-batter Wriddhiman Saha misses out, while West Bengal’s Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports Manoj Tiwary has made the cut.
Bengal, placed in Elite Group B alongside Baroda, Hyderabad and Chandigarh, will play its group-stage matches in Cuttack.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Saurashtra loses three vs TN; Solanki smashes century vs Mumbai
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: ENG 120/5, leads by 166 runs at Tea; Kuldeep gets Stokes, Crawley
- Yathiraj, Pramod and Krishna win gold medals at Para Badminton World Championships
- Fighting knock from fighter’s son: Dhruv Jurel walks in footsteps of father, a Kargil War veteran
- Gopi Thonakal wins elite men’s race in New Delhi Marathon