Former Australian fast bowling great Brett Lee is happy that he will have Chris Gayle and Harbhajan Singh for company in the ongoing Legends League Cricket (LLC).
Lee, who will represent Manipal Tigers, had also played the inaugural edition in Oman’s capital city of Muscat.
“It has been a great experience playing the Legends League,” Lee said on Saturday.
“The phase 1 in Oman was great one and I am glad that I am back for season 2.
After checking in, I had a nice interaction with Christopher Gayle,” Lee added.
What brought him here is a nice get together with on field foes turn off field buddies in LLC.
“Playing with former opposition players and guys who were in opposition but teammates as well, one tourney I am looking forward to,” Lee said.
“In this edition, I am looking for a duel with my old teammate Mitchell Johnson as we haven’t played a lot against each other. Also it would be fun to play alongside Harbhajan Singh.”
- Premier League: Forest grab three points at toothless Chelsea
- LIVE Al Hazm vs Al Nassr score, Saudi Pro League: When, where to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play; Streaming info; Kick-off at 11:30 PM IST
- IND vs PAK Pallekele weather updates, Asia Cup 2023: Rain forces washout in India-Pakistan match
- Haaland hat-trick helps City cruise past Fulham 5-1 to remain top of Premier League
- How many Grand Slam matches has Novak Djokovic won from two-sets-to-love down?