Fast bowler Deepak Chahar and batter Suryakumar Yadav have been ruled out of the upcoming T20 series against Sri Lanka, the BCCI announced on Wednesday.
Deepak and Suryakumar are both injured. Deepak sustained a right quadriceps injury during bowling while Suryakumar suffered a hairline fracture during a fielding attempt in the third T20I against West Indies in Kolkata on Sunday .
Both players will head to the National Cricket Academy, Bengaluru, for rehab.
Latest on Sportstar
- Karim Benzema scores in his final game for Real Madrid
- Two-time major winner Morikawa exits Memorial with back spasms
- Monfils and Svitolina - a support system for each other on and off the court
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: Benzema equalises through a penalty after Sancet goal; RMA 1-1 ATH
- Roland Garros 2023: Svitolina returns to French Open quarterfinals by downing Kasatkina