Gujarat batter Manprit Juneja announced his retirement from all forms of cricket on March 9, drawing the curtains on a 13-year long career in the domestic circuit.
The right-handed batter played for India A and India Under-23 and represented Gujarat in 63 Ranji Trophy matches. The 31-year-old also played seven matches for Delhi Daredevils in the Indian Premier League (IPL) in the 2013 season.
Tune in to all the updates from the ongoing Ranji Trophy season on our cricket podcast - Matchpoint Paradox
Juneja was a key figure of the Gujarat team that won its maiden Ranji Trophy title in 2016-17 and was also a part of the team that won the Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2015-16 and the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in 2012-13 and 2013-2014.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: HAR 78/3 in 144-run chase vs KAR; Punjab records big win; MP 30/4 vs Tamil Nadu
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: Punjab thrashes Nagaland to record biggest win in Indian List A cricket
- Girona not title race level, should enjoy ‘historic’ La Liga form, says coach Michel