Current India head coach and former cricketer Rahul Dravid’s son Samit was named in Karnataka’s 15-member squad for the upcoming Vinoo Mankad Trophy on Saturday.
The Under-19 tournament will be held in Hyderabad from October 12 to 20. Karnataka will be led by Dheeraj J. Gowda while Dhurv Prabhakar will be his deputy.
- Para Asian Archery C’ship 2023: India’s compound teams win three gold
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Full schedule, teams, squads, date, venues
- Cummins on ODI World Cup win: This Australian team has created its own legacy
- Transgender cricketer retires after ICC ruling
- Indian Oil Corporation stuns Railways in a thriller, wins Inter-Department National Championship