Kuldeep Yadav went past Harbhajan Singh’s wicket tally in ODI World Cups during the semifinal match between India and New Zealand at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The left-arm wrist-spinner took his 21st wicket in World Cups to become the third most successful spinner for India in the tournament’s history.
He dismissed Mark Chapman in the 44th over and ended with figures of one for 55 in 10 overs.
Kuldeep has picked 21 World Cup scalps in 17 matches, while Harbhajan got his 20 wickets in 21 games.
- IND vs ENG 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: England 67/1 at Stumps, 332 away from victory
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Two time champion Hyderabad beats Mizoram by an innings, grabs the plate group semifinals spot
- Love and heartbreak as ‘King’ Messi’s Inter Miami hits Hong Kong
- Aditi Swami wins breakthrough archer of 2023 award
- PAK vs IND Davis Cup: India blanks Pakistan 4-0, seals place in World Group I