Rohit Sharma and K. L. Rahul scored centuries each as India waltzed past Sri Lanka at Headingley to its seventh World Cup 2019 win on Saturday.
Batting first, Sri Lanka scored 264 for 7 in its 50 overs, Angelo Mathews scoring a century, his third against India. India chased down its target for the loss of three wickets and with more than six overs remaining.
Courtesy of this win, and Australia's loss to South Africa, India found itself at the top of the points table at the end of the league stage.
Here's all you need to know about the contest, in an interactive format:
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023: Last Argentine standing Etcheverry into quarterfinals
- Postecoglou ready and waiting to confound expectations at Spurs
- Champions League final won’t define career, De Bruyne
- French Open 2023: Double bounce mistake was umpire’s fault and not mine, says Rune
- French Open 2023: Zverev knocks out Dimitrov for quarterfinal spot