England got its second win of the ODI World Cup 2023 after its 160-run triumph against Netherlands in Pune on Wednesday.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Points Table:
|Team||Played||Won||Lost||Points||Net Run Rate|
|1. India (Q)||8||8||0||16||+2.456|
|2. South Africa (Q)||8||6||2||12||+1.376|
|4. New Zealand||8||4||4||8||+0.398|
|7. England (E)||8||2||6||4||-0.885|
|8. Bangladesh (E)||8||2||6||4||-1.142|
|9. Sri Lanka (E)||8||2||6||4||-1.160|
|10. Netherlands (E)||8||2||6||4||-1.635|
(Updated on November 8 after England vs Netherlands)
- New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Highlights, World Cup 2023: NZ thrashes SL by five wickets to keep semifinals hopes alive
- World Cup 2023: How will Pakistan qualify for semifinals after New Zealand’s win against Sri Lanka?
- ICC World Cup 2023 Points Table after ENG vs NED: England rises to 7th place after Netherlands win
- World Cup 2023 top wicket-takers after NZ vs SL: Madushanka continues on top; Zampa second, Shami fourth
- ICC World Cup 2023 Points Table after NZ vs SL: New Zealand in driver’s seat for semis spot after thumping win over Sri Lanka