World Cup Quiz 2011, 2015, 2019
Take our quiz to see how much you remember from previous editions of the Cricket World Cup.
1. 'Stumpy' was the official mascot of the 2011 World Cup held in the subcontinent. Which animal was 'Stumpy' modelled on?
2. In 2011, who became the first cricketer to play in a World Cup final to also umpire a World Cup match?
3. In Kenya’s match against Australia in 2011, who hit a 98 for Kenya, in the process registering the highest ever individual score for the side in a World Cup?
4. When he scored 162* off 66 balls against West Indies in 2015, AB De Villiers set the record for the fastest to which milestone in ODI cricket?
5. Which of the following bowlers did not take a hat-trick in the 2015 World Cup?
6. 'Wahab Riaz vs Shane Watson' in the 2015 World Cup quarterfinal was considered as one of the best battles seen in World Cup history with Watson having the last laugh. It could have been Riaz’s day though had Watson not been dropped off his bowling when he was on just 6 runs. Which Pakistani fielder dropped a straightforward chance at fine leg?
7. As the hype around Jofra Archer intensifies, can you guess who was the last West Indies born cricketer to play for England in international cricket?
8. In the Indian world cup squad for 2019, which of the following Ranji trophy teams does not have two players from it participating?