Virat Kohli became the sixth Indian cricketer to play in two men’s ODI World Cup final during his side’s 2023 summit clash against Australia in Ahmedabad on Sunday.
Kohli, who played a key role in India’s title win in 2011, is the highest run-getter in the ongoing World Cup, breaking the record for most runs scored by a batter in a single edition of the competition.
FOLLOW LIVE BLOG: India vs Australia World Cup 2023 Final Live
The 35-year-old batter was also part of the Indian side which finished semifinalist in 2015 and 2019.
Here are the Indian cricketers to have played two men’s ODI World Cup finals:
- IND vs AUS: Virat Kohli becomes sixth Indian to play two men’s ODI World Cup finals
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Final: Australia wins the toss, puts India to bat; IND, AUS name unchanged XIs
- IND vs AUS World Cup 2023 Final: Live reactions, talking points; will India avenge 2003 defeat against Australia?
- India vs Australia Dream11 Prediction, ICC World Cup 2023 Final: IND vs AUS predicted XI, fantasy team, squads
- IND vs AUS Final Toss Updates, World Cup 2023: Australia wins toss, India to bat first