Sri Lanka might have been dealt an injury blow prior to the Cricket World Cup, with opener Avishka Fernando having suffered an apparent ankle injury.
Fernando slipped while fielding during Sri Lanka's warm up match with South Africa on Friday, landing awkwardly on his side.
The physios were called on and, after receiving treatment, Fernando attempted to walk off, but a stretcher was required to take him from the field.
Sri Lanka takes on New Zealand in its World Cup opener on June 1.
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- IND vs AUS, 5th T20I: Arshdeep Singh holds nerve in tense final over as India wins series 4-1
- EURO 2024: Which group is the Group of Death at the European Championship?