India’s Suryakumar Yadav leapfrogged to the second spot with 816 points in the T20I batting rankings on Tuesday.
Suryakumar, on Monday night, put on a man-of-the-match performance against West Indies in the third T20I, scoring 76 off 44 balls.
Pakistan star batter Babar Azam continues to occupy the top spot with 818 points.
Mohammad Rizwan (794) of Pakistan and Aiden Markram (788) of South Africa dropped to third and fourth spots, respectively.
England batter Dawid Malan (731) is unchanged at fifth place.
Latest on Sportstar
- IPL trends - 200-plus totals, impact of Impact Player, and rise of Indian finishers
- FA Cup final recap - When Man City dominated as predicted, but United resisted more than expected
- Jim Hines, first sprinter under 10 secs, dies aged 76
- Barcelona not giving up hope of bringing Lionel Messi back to Spanish football
- England may rejig attack in Leach’s absence, says Atherton