India and New Zealand will face off in the second T20I of the three-match series on Sunday at the Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow.
IND VS NZ PREDICTED XI FOR THE SECOND T20I
After sweeping New Zealand 3-0 in the ODI series, India faltered in the first T20 as the visitor beat the host by 21 runs. Hardik-led India will look to consolidate its batting. However, the batting line-up will mostly remain the same. The only expected change is the inclusion of Yuzvendra Chahal or Mukesh Kumar for Shivam Mavi.
India Predicted XI: Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Shivam Mavi/Mukesh Kumar/Yuzvendra Chahal.
The Blackcaps will be confident after thrashing India in the first T20I in Ranchi. It will mostly play the same team.
New Zealand Predicted XI: Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy, Blair Tickner, Ish Sodhi
IND VS NZ DREAM11 PREDICTION
DREAM11 FANTASY TEAM PREDICTION
- WI vs IND, 2nd Test: India eight wickets away from a series clean sweep against West Indies
- IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4 Highlights: Ashwin picks two, West Indies 76/2 in 365 chase vs India at stumps
- They didn’t even try playing shots, Mhambrey on West Indies batters
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France