The national selectors today announced an unchanged 17-member Indian squad led by Virat Kohli for the final two games of the four-match Test series against South Africa, which the home side are leading 1-0.
The All India Senior Selection Committee met here to name the squad after the rain-affected second match ended in a draw today.
The third match will be played in Nagpur (November 25-29) while there is still uncertainty where the final game will be played. The final match is scheduled to be held in New Delhi from December 3 to December 7 but the BCCI may decide to shift it to Pune if the Delhi and District Cricket Association fails to get clearance from the state authorities.
Indian Test squad (last two matches): Virat Kohli (Captain), Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Amit Mishra, Varun Aaron, Ishant Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Stuart Binny and Gurkeerat Singh Mann.
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Healy departs early as Warriorz chase 158
- India loses to Australia in shootout of FIH Men’s Pro League
- Sri Lanka T20 skipper Wanindu Hasaranga gets two-match ban for abusing umpire
- Pune Challenger 2024: Vacherot storms into final with a comeback win against Sweeny
- Indian sports wrap, February 24