WI XI: S Hope, S Hetmyer, DM Bravo, D Ramdin, N Pooran, K Pollard, C Brathwaite, F Allen, K Paul, K Pierre, O Thomas
IND XI: RG Sharma, S Dhawan, R Pant, L Rahul, M Pandey, D Karthik, K Pandya, B Kumar, W Sundar, K Ahmed, Y Chahal
TOSS UPDATE: Windies has won the toss and elected to bat
Hello and welcome to Sportstarlive's coverage of the third T20I between India and Windies in Chennai.
M.S. Dhoni has been left out of India's T20 squad for the series against West Indies and Australia. But what do the fans have to say about the world cup winning captain's role in the T20 squad? Have a look
As the 102-year-old M.A. Chidambaram ground prepares to host its second T20 international match, in six years, the focus will be on the bench strength of the competing sides.
Having sealed the series 2-0, India will be keen for a bit of match practice, in the inconsequential third and final T20, before the tour Down Under.
Windies, on the other hand, will look to sign off with a victory to justify its ‘T20 world champion’ tag. The team from Caribbean has been training since its arrival and until Saturday late afternoon, there was no trace of any Indian cricketer in the stadium vicinity.
- US Open 2023: Jabeur defeats Bouzkova to reach fourth round
- U.S. Open 2023: Pegula, Keys into last 16
- Bundesliga: Bayern beats Gladbach at last with late Tel winner
- US Open 2023: Alcaraz holds off Evans to reach fourth round
- East Bengal vs Mohun Bagan SG Durand Cup 2023 final: How did EBFC set up a Kolkata derby final?