Pakistan has had to isolate the team masseur who tested positive for the coronavirus after arriving in Colombo for two cricket tests against Sri Lanka.
Malang Ali will isolate for five days. Nobody else had the virus, the Pakistan Cricket Board said on Thursday.
Pakistan landed on Wednesday with 18 players and 13 staff for its first test tour of Sri Lanka since 2015.
ALSO READ |
The first test begins in Galle from July 16. The second test will be in Colombo from July 24-28.
Sri Lanka starts its second and last test against Australia on Friday in Galle. Sri Lanka has had to replace four players who returned positive virus tests this week: Legspinner Jeffrey Vandersay, fast bowler Asitha Fernando, allrounder Dhananjaya de Silva and spinner Praveen Jayawickrama.
- Mitrovic’s late brace helps seal a huge win for Al Hilal against Ronald’s Al Nassr in Saudi Pro League
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr Highlights, HIL 3-0 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Savic, Mitrovic scores, Ronaldo’s goal ruled off side
- Aston Villa makes official complaint to UEFA after Legia Warsaw violence
- India Women’s squads for Tests, England T20Is announced: Saika Ishaque, Shubha Satheesh get maiden call-ups
- SA vs IND: Sai Sudharsan ‘lost for words’ after maiden India call-up for South Africa ODIs