Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni joined his team on Friday ahead of its Indian Premier League (IPL) season-opening match against Royal Challengers Bangalore next week.
His India and CSK teammate Kedhar Jadhav posted a picture with Dhoni and pacer Shardul Thakur making their way to Chennai. CSK, the reigning champion, will take on the Virat Kohli-led RCB on March 23 at the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium.
CSK's twitter handle posted that its long-standing coach Stephen Fleming and off-spinner Harbhajan Singh have also joined the camp.
IPL's opening fixture went on sale at the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association on Saturday morning with enthusiastic fans flocking the ticket counters.
- Delhi High Court issues interim stay order against Shaji Prabhakaran’s removal as AIFF general secretary
- Messi, Miami heading to Hong Kong for pre-season friendly
- India vs Australia T20s stats: Key numbers, trivia and facts from IND v AUS T20I series
- HI names 22-member Indian women’s team for 5-Nation tournament in Spain
- Lakers crushes Pelicans to reach NBA Cup final