Chennai Super Kings (CSK) will take on Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in match 23 of the 2021 Indian Premier League (IPL) at the Arun Jaitely stadium in New Delhi.
Head-to-head: (15 matches: CSK 11| SRH 4)
The two teams have played 15 matches in the IPL, with the CSK winning 11 and SRH winning four.
Last IPL meeting:
CSK (167/6 in 20 overs) beat SRH (147/6 in 20 overs)
In its last meeting in Dubai, CSK registered a 20-run win over SRH. Batting first, valuable knocks from Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson and Sam Curran helped CSK post a competitive total on board. In reply, Kane Williamson starred with a 39-ball 57 but his knock went in vain.
In the other fixture, SRH won by seven runs.
Top performers in this fixture
STARS FROM LAST SEASON
- Bundesliga: Leverkusen’s Boniface salvages 1-1 draw against Dortmund
- Premier League: Kulusevski earns Tottenham dramatic draw at Man City
- East Bengal vs NorthEast United LIVE Streaming Info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch EBFC v NEUFC, predicted XI
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history