The Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) will take on the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the Eliminator fixture of the 2020 Indian Premier League (IPL) at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi, UAE, on Friday.
Head-to-head: (16 matches - RCB 7 | SRH 9)
The two teams have faced each other 16 times in the IPL so far, and SRH has dominated the head-to-head count with a 9-7 win/loss record.
Last IPL meeting:
RCB (120/7 in 20 overs) lost to SRH (121/5 in 14.1 overs) by 5 wickets.
In the reverse fixture this season, the sides had squared off at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on October 31, Saturday. The Sunrisers beat the Royal Challengers by five wickets back then, with 35 balls remaining, on the back of an all-round performance from West Indies all-rounder Jason Holder.
IPL 2020 Form guide: (last 5 matches | win:loss)
SRH - Hyderabad has lost just one of its last five games in the 2020 IPL and is on a three-match winning streak (4:1).
RCB - Meanwhile, Bangalore has won only one of its last five matches and is currently on a four-game losing streak (1:4).
Top performers so far - SRH:
Top performers so far - RCB:
IPL Playoffs Report Card: (win:loss)
SRH: 2016-champion Sunrisers Hyderabad has played nine playoff matches in the history of IPL. It has won four games, while losing five (4:5).
RCB: Three-time finalist Royal Challengers Bangalore has featured in IPL playoff games 11 times. It has won five outings and lost six (5:6).
IPL Overall Results:
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Men’s Volleyball Club World C’ship 2023: All you need to know, preview, schedule, live streaming info