Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli have been prolific in the limited-overs arena for India. Not only do they toy with bowling attacks with ease, they do it with panache. While Rohit holds awesome poise in his drives, pulls and hooks, the athletic Kohli looks supreme at the follow-through of any of his trademark strokes. Both can decimate bowling attacks to turn any contest around.
On Tuesday, they will be in each other’s opposition camps for a change. Both have overseen underwhelming starts to the campaigns of their respective sides. While Rohit’s Mumbai Indians has lost three close matches in a row and is yet to open its account, Royal Challengers Bangalore has suffered two losses in three games.
The two batsmen have themselves had a poor run with the bat so far, and will hope for resurgence on Tuesday.
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023 Live Updates: Alcaraz leads Tsitsipas 6-2, 6-1; winner faces Djokovic in semifinals
- WTC Final 2023: Broad hopes Pujara and Kohli make Australia toil ahead of the Ashes
- Euro-leagues round-up: The endgame heroes
- Champions League: Kyle Walker misses training session due to back problem
- West Ham’s Conference League final ‘biggest moment’ of Moyes’s career