India opener Smriti Mandhana gained two places to rise to fifth, while her captain Mithali Raj maintained her second spot among batters in the latest ICC women's ODI rankings on Tuesday.
Mandhana has 710 rating points in her kitty, while Raj has 738.
Australia's Alyssa Healy remained at the top spot with 742 points. Fellow Australians Beth Mooney (719) and Amy Satterthwaite (717) are in third and fourth places respectively.
Among the bowlers, veteran Indian pacer Jhulan Goswami retained her second spot with 727 rating points, behind Australia's Jess Jonassen (773).
READ: Ranji Trophy 2022 will begin on February 17: BCCI
Australia's Ellyse Perry was back at the top of the list of all-rounders after a fine show in the second ODI of their three-match series against England.
The 31-year-old scored a steady 64-ball 40 and took three for 12 in seven overs to win the Player of the Match award in Melbourne. The performance helped her gain 47 rating points to go past England’s Nat Sciver (360) and grab number one position.
India's Deepti Sharma is unchanged at fourth with 299 points while Goswami (251) is at 10th.
Latest on Sportstar
- Seven punished by Spanish government for racist insults against Vinicius
- French Open 2023: Rune beats Cerundolo in final set tiebreak, sets up quarterfinal rematch with Ruud
- Nacho, Fati called up to Spain squad for Nations League finals
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Shivam bags silver in javelin throw; Shakeel wins bronze in 800m
- Haddad Maia beats Sorribes Tormo in third-longest women’s match at French Open