England captain Eoin Morgan was in the runs ahead of the forthcoming limited-overs series against Australia with a century for Middlesex against Gloucestershire in county cricket's One-Day Cup on Wednesday.
The former Ireland batsman struck seven fours and five sixes in a 69-ball innings of exactly 100 in Bristol before he holed out in the deep off the bowling of Benny Howell.
England faces Scotland in a stand-alone one-day international in Edinburgh on Sunday before a five-match series against old rival Australia gets underway at The Oval on Wednesday, June 13.
Latest on Sportstar
- Monfils and Svitolina - a support system for each other on and off the court
- Spanish Grand Prix, Formula 1 Live updates: Verstappen builds a solid lead; Russell and Perez make up places
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info
- NBA Finals 2023 - Game 1 analysis: Nikola Jokic’s Denver Nuggets turn up the ‘Heat’!
- WTC Final: Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test