Shaun Marsh has retired from first-class cricket after 22 years with Western Australia at Sheffield Shield level and 38 Tests for Australia. He finished his Test career with 2265 runs.
Marsh made his first-class debut at 17 in 2001. Marsh, who turns 40 in June, played all three formats for Australia, and his first-class career yielded more than 12,000 runs, including 32 centuries.
Marsh also holds the record for most runs for Western Australia in all formats: 12,811 runs in 236 matches.
Last summer, he led WA to a Sheffield Shield title, his first.
Latest on Sportstar
- NBA Finals: 3 takeaways from Game 2 as Miami Heat levels series
- French Open 2023: Swiatek to face Gauff in quarterfinals after Tsurenko retires unwell
- French Open 2023: Rune beats Cerundolo in final set tiebreak, sets up quarterfinal rematch with Ruud
- Seven punished by Spanish government for racist insults against Vinicius
- Nacho, Fati called up to Spain squad for Nations League finals