Queensland leg-spinner Mitchell Swepson on Wednesday bagged a hat-trick on day two of the Bulls' Sheffield Shield match against Victoria.
All three of Swepson's wickets fell lbw, with Will Sutherland, James Pattinson and Peter Siddle the victims.
Sutherland was trapped in front for 20 with the last ball of the 110th over.
Swepson then removed Pattinson for 42 with the first ball of the 112th over, before getting rid of Siddle.
Swepson, 26, who toured India and Bangladesh with Australia's Test squad in 2017, finished with four for 75 as Victoria declared on 300 for 9.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 5: Mumbai to bowl vs Saurashtra, Punjab bats vs TN
- Europa League 2023-24: Liverpool powers into last 16, Brighton reaches knockouts
- Police injured after clashes with Legia fans at Aston Villa
- Europa League 2023-24: West Ham secures top-two finish after late win over Backa
- IND vs AUS 4th T20I Dream11 Prediction: India vs Australia predicted playing XI, preview, squads