The 2019 edition of the Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) has witnessed seasoned campaigners turn funky and moving away from their usual methods.
After Ravichandran Ashwin bamboozled followers with a strange bowling action last week, Murali Vijay batted left-handed to tackle his international team-mate at at the NPR College grounds in Natham.
While batting on 74, Ruby Trichy Warriors' Vijay switched from his usual right-handed batting stance to that of a left-hander against Dindigul Dragons' Ashwin. Although, Ashwin bowled a no-ball, Vijay could only time the ball to a fielder on the offside.
Ashwin perhaps anticipated another switch-hit. The free hit ball was a full toss which Vijay smoked over the long-on boundary while batting right-handed.
Vijay's scintillating form in the tournament continued as he scored his third successive fifty. However, his 62-ball 99 was not enough for the Warriors as they lost while defending 178.
- Harry Kane to the rescue again as Bayern snaps 3-game losing streak
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: IND 219/7, trails by 134 runs; Jurel, Kuldeep fight on
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Streaming Info: Predicted 11, head to head record, when and where to watch
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa, ISL 10 LIVE Streaming info: When, where to watch KBFC v FCG?
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE streaming info, Saudi Pro League: When and where to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play today?