India captain Virat Kohli hopes to have good discussions with the new BCCI president, Sourav Ganguly.
A few minutes before his meeting with Ganguly, Kohli said at a promotional event: ”I am going to meet him now. I have met him before to discuss a lot of things. I am looking forward to a good discussion.
"He is someone who has played a lot of cricket before, who knows the situation we are in, what the team needs, the requirements of Indian cricket. So you need a good, professional, high-level discussion.
"It will be a healthy discussion because I am playing currently and he has played before, there will be an understanding of these things. I have had good discussions in the past with him and I expect the same this time.”
- Inter Miami vs Toronto FC, Live Score: Lionel Messi starts; Match kicks off
- Arsenal thrashes PSV on Champions League return
- Champions League 2023-24: Bayern beats Manchester United 4-3 for opening Group A win
- BAY 4-3 MUN highlights, Champions League: Bruno, Casmeiro score late but Tel, Kane, Gnabry, Sane goals enough for Bayern to edge win
- Asian Games 2023: Indian football looks for silver lining in Hangzhou; Mandhana eyes win in cricket’s quarterfinal