West Indies announced its 15-member squad for the upcoming T20 World Cup 2022, with Evin Lewis making a return to the squad for the first time since the 2021 event in UAE.
The squad also has two uncapped players in Yannic Cariah and Raymon Reifer. “We have selected a mixture of youth and experience to represent the West Indies,” said CWI lead selector Desmond Haynes. “In the selection process, we have been cognizant of the ongoing CPL and we have been looking at the players who have been playing very well.”
Here is West Indies’s full squad for this year’s World Cup.
West Indies Squad
- NBA Roundup: Pacers tops Bucks despite Giannis Antetokounmpo’s 54 points
- ICC World Cup 2023: There can’t be a better script than facing in-form India at home, says Boult
- Ravindra, Matthews claim ICC Player of the Month award for October
- India lifts Women’s Asian Champions Trophy title after thumping win over Japan
- Palestinian football team prepares for World Cup qualifying games against a backdrop of war