- March 21, 2023 18:42MI 129/6 in 16.3 overs - MI won by four wickets
Captain Smriti Mandhana has come out to bowl in what possibly will be the last over of this innings. Kerr takes three deliveries to seal things for Mumbai as the women in blue beat RCB by 4 wickets to keep their final hope alive.
- March 21, 2023 18:36WMI 120/6 in 16 overs
Kanika Ahuja bowls her first over and she strikes in her first over only. She removes Pooja Vastrakar as Mumbai is six runs away from the target. Issy Wong comes in at number seven. Ahuja to Wong, OUT! Two in two for Ahuja as Mumbai loses their sixth wicket.
Vastrakar c Mandhana b Kanika Ahuja 19(18); Wong c Mandhana b Kanika Ahuja 0(1)
- March 21, 2023 18:33MI 115/4 in 15 overs
Preeti Bose bowls the 15th over of the innings. Five singles and a double come from this over as Mumbai is just 11 runs away from the win.
- March 21, 2023 18:31MI 107/4 in 14 overs
Vastrakar and Kerr are batting with authority and leading Mumbai close to a win here which will take them closer to the final spot. Schutt bowls the 14th over and gives nine off it.
- March 21, 2023 18:25MI 99/4 in 13 overs
Preeti Bose comes back into the attack. only four runs come from her over.
- March 21, 2023 18:224MI 95/4 in 12 overs
Shreyanka Patil comes back into the attack. Patil to Vastrakar, FOUR! A drive-over covers which fetches a boundary to welcome Patil in some style. Patil to Vastrakar, FOUR! Another boundary off this over as 10 runs come from it.
- March 21, 2023 18:184MI 85/4 in 11 overs
Asha Shobana continues. Two runs from the first five balls. Shobana to Kerr, FOUR! Paddle sweeps to get a boundary as six runs come from this over.
- March 21, 2023 18:12WMI 79/4 in 10 overs
Perry continues. Perry to Harman, OUT! Full and off as Kaur gets an inside edge which crashes the stump. Played on. RCB is still in the game as the Mumbai chase has been derailed. Six runs off the over.
- March 21, 2023 18:09W73/3 in 9 overs
Asha Shobana continues. Asha Shobana to Nat Sciver-Brunt, SIX. Dispatched over long-on for a maximum. Mumbai will have to hurry as they need to keep the NRR in mind as Delhi is above them in the points table. Asha to Brunt, OUT! Third down for Mumbai as RCB is taking wickets in regular intervals. A faint edge and Richa Ghosh carriers it behind the wicket. Amelia Kerr comes in at number five. Nine runs off the over.
Nat Sciver-Brunt c Richa Ghosh b Asha Shobana 13(7)
- March 21, 2023 18:03WMI 64/2 in 8 overs
Megan Schutt comes back into the attack. She dismisses Matthews on 24. Captain Harmanpreet Kaur comes in at number four. A brilliant over from her to give only two from it.
Matthews c Mandhana b Schutt 24(17)
- March 21, 2023 17:59MI 62/1 in 7 overs
Asha Shobana comes into the attack. Gives nine from her over.
- March 21, 2023 17:52WMI 53/1 in 6 overs
Shreyanka Patil continues. Patil to Matthews, FOUR! And with this 50 comes up for Mumbai along with a 50-run stand for the first wicket. Patil to Bhatia, OUT! First wicket for RCB as Bhatia departs after scoring 30. Mumbai ended the first PowerPlay with 53 on the board.
- March 21, 2023 17:48MI 46/0 in 5 overs
The second change in the bowling, as Ellyse Perry comes into the attack for Megan Schutt. Bhatia gets going as she hits Perry for three FOURS in this over.
- March 21, 2023 17:434MI 34/0 in 4 overs
A first change in the bowling. Shreyanka Patil comes into the attack. Patil to Bhatia, FOUR! Premeditated shot from Bhatia as she shuffles across and paddles it fine for a boundary. Patil to Bhatia, FOUR! Back-to-back boundaries for Bhatia as she finally gets going with two release shots. nine runs from this over.
- March 21, 2023 17:38MI 25/0 in 3 overs
Schutt continues. A tight over from her to give only two runs.
- March 21, 2023 17:356MI 23/0 in 2 overs
Sophie Devine comes into the attack from the other end. She bowls a no ball and Matthews slams her for a SIX on the free-hit ball. Matthews follows it up with a four. Devine to Matthews, OUT! Devine will have the last laugh wait noooooo! It is a no-ball. What are you doing Devine? 17 runs come from this over.
- March 21, 2023 17:284MI 6/0 in 1 over
Megan Schutt starts the proceedings for Bangalore. Schutt to Matthews, OUT! Dream start for RCB. Schutt targets the middle line and the ball continues to swing in for the right-hander and the umpire instantly signals it as out. Matthews straight away reviews it and wait, missing! The decision has now been overturned to Not Out. The ball tracker shows it was missing the stumps and a big sigh of relief for Matthews. After playing two more dot deliveries, Matthews gets off the mark on the third ball. Bhatia gets off the mark with a boundary to the deep backward point. Six from the first over.
- March 21, 2023 17:21Live action resumes
Yastika Bhatia and Hayley Matthews are to open for Mumbai. Megan Schutt will have the new ball.
- March 21, 2023 17:04WRCB 125/8 in 20 overs
Issy Wong will bowl the last over of the innings. Wong to Ghosh, OUT! This time no mistakes as Kerr takes a catch to remove Ghosh who put RCB in a respectable position with her 13-ball 29 runs cameo. Wong to Kasat, OUT! Yorker, on the money, to bowled Kasat on the last ball of the innings. This is a brilliant display by Mumbai to restrict Bangalore to just 125 runs after choosing to bowl first.
Richa Ghosh c Amelia Kerr b Wong 29(13)
- March 21, 2023 17:024RCB 119/7 in 19 overs
Amelia Kerr continues. Kerr to Ghosh, FOUR! Richa’s lone fight continues, this time she gets lucky with an outside edge which races away for a boundary. Kerr to Ghosh, in the air and DROPPED by Wong at long-on. A rare drop from Wong who usually has very safe hands however the ball went way too high and Wong could not judge it properly. Kerr to Ghosh, FOUR! She rubs salt on wounds as she slog-sweeps Kerr for another boundary.
- March 21, 2023 16:57RCB 108/7 in 18 overs
Saika Ishaque bowls her fourth over. Ishaque to Schutt and the ball hit on the pad and the umpire gives it out however the DRS overturn the decision as the ball was missing the line of stumps. Ishaque to Ghosh, SIX! Dispatched down the ground for another maximum. Ghosh is displaying her power hitting and clean striking. Ghosh takes a single as Schutt gets back on strike. Ishaque to Schutt, OUT! This time it is the other way around as the umpire signals it as not out but the review from Harman will give Mumbai another wicket. Saika Ishaque finally gets a wicket in three games as she equals Ecclestone and Kerr on 13 wickets each.
- March 21, 2023 16:47WRCB 100/6 in 17 overs
Nat-Sciver Brunt to bowl her last over. Brunt to Perry, OUT! Perry shuffles to play the angling ball on the leg side but she gets trapped in front for lbw as half of the batters are now back in the hut for Bangalore. Shreyanka Patil, who came in at number seven hits Brunt for a boundary to get off the mark. Brunt to Patil, OUT! Brunt takes another as she bowled Patil with a cross-seam yorker. Nine runs and two wickets come from this over as Brunt ends her spell with the figures of 4-0-24-2.
Perry lbw b Nat Sciver-Brunt 29(38); Shreyanka Patil b Nat Sciver-Brunt 4(3)
- March 21, 2023 16:426RCB 91/4 in 16 overs
Issy Wong is back in the attack. Wong to Ghosh, FOUR! Wong follows Ghosh to deny her give any room but she plays it way too late to clear the fielder on the backward square leg. Wong to Ghosh, SIX! Back-to-back boundaries for Ghosh as this time she smacks Wong to clear the deep mid wicket for a maximum. 12 off the over.
- March 21, 2023 16:38RCB 79/4 in 15 overs
Amelia Kerr comes back. And strikes again! She tempted Ahuja to step out and go for a big shot but the ball spun away and Yastika did enough to remove Ahuja as she was quickening fast behind the wicket and dislodged the stumps in no time. Richa Ghosh comes in at number six and straight away gets off the mark with a single.
Kanika Ahuja st Yastika b Amelia Kerr 12(13)
- March 21, 2023 16:314RCB 76/3 in 14 overs
Ishaque keeps one flat and beats Kanika’s outside edge. Ishaque slides one in and Kanika steps out to lift the ball through deep mid-wicket for FOUR. Total six off this over.
- March 21, 2023 16:27RCB 69/3 in 13 overs
Nat Sciver Brunt comes to bowl her third over. She gives seven runs from her over.
- March 21, 2023 16:23RCB 62/3 in 12 overs
Hayley Matthews bowls her fourth over. Perry takes a single off the fourth ball after playing three dots. Kanika Ahuja, who came in at number five timed the fifth ball beautifully which beats the mid-on fielder as she takes a couple of runs to get off the mark. Only three off the over as Matthews ends her spell today with the figures of 4-0-18-0.
- March 21, 2023 16:20WRCB 59/3 11 overs
Amelia Kerr comes back into the attack. Two dots and three singles come in the first five balls. Kerr to Knight, OUT! Knight has to go for it as the pressure of dot balls consumed her. A mistimed shot fails to clear the long-on fence as Wong takes an easy catch to remove Heather on 12.
- March 21, 2023 16:174RCB 56/2 in 10 overs
Saika Ishaque continues from the other end. Ishaque to Perry, FOUR! Inside out, it can’t get better. A shot to watch out the whole day on repeat. She commit herself to the ball and dispatched the ball over extra cover. Ishaque to Perry, FOUR! A bad ball from Ishaque and gets the right treatment from Perry. She sits and sweeps it fine for back-to-back boundaries. A good over for RCB to take 12 runs off it.
- March 21, 2023 16:09RCB 44/2 in 9 overs
Issy Wong is back in the attack. Both Ellyse Perry and Heather Knight try to hit Wong but a brilliant over from Wong denies them from taking any big runs. Only three runs from this over. Strategic time-out!
- March 21, 2023 16:05RCB 41/2 in 8 overs
Another change in the bowling. Saika Ishaque comes into the attack. A tight over from her to give only four singles off her first over.
- March 21, 2023 16:03WRCB 37/2 in 7 overs
Amelia Kerr is being introduced in the attack. Perry takes a single after playing a dot ball. Kerr to Mandhana, OUT! Kerr strikes in her first over as Mandhana gives her edge to Yastika behind the wicket and her one shy of run-a-ball-innings end in the seventh over. In comes, Heather Knight at number four. He plays a dot delivery to start. Kerr to Knight, FOUR! Cheeky. A reverse sweep with open her account as seven gone, RCB 37 for two.
Mandhana c Yastika b Amelia Kerr 24(25)
- March 21, 2023 15:554RCB 32/1 in 6 overs
Hayley Matthews to bowl her third over. Matthews to Perry, too full and on middle, Perry takes a single to give the strike back to Mandhana who looks in good touch today. Matthews to Mandhana, FOUR! She goes back in the crease and swivels across to pull the short ball on the square leg for another boundary. Four dots to end the PowerPlay with 35 coming from it.
- March 21, 2023 15:526RCB 26/1 in 5 overs
Brunt comes back after one over-hiatus. She starts with a wide, down-the-leg. Brunt to Mandhana, SIX! She uses the feet to step out and smashes the middle-line ball over deep mid-wicket for the first maximum. Brunt to Mandhana, FOUR! Lucky, very lucky as Mandhana gets an inside edge which goes past very close to the stumps and races away for another boundary of the over. She plays out the full over to take 10 off it.
- March 21, 2023 15:484RCB 16/1 in 4 overs
Matthew continues from the end. Mandhana takes a single off the first ball. FOUR, Perry goes for a big shot this time as she reads the line quickly and comes to the range of the ball to hit it over covers for her first boundary. Two singles follow by two dot balls to end the over.
- March 21, 2023 15:424RCB 9/1 in 3 overs
Issy Wong comes into the attack, and she replaces Nat-Sciver Brunt from the other end. Two dots to start the over. Smriti opens her arms to take full-toll of the outside off, good-length ball as she slams it for a FOUR at a deep backward point. Mandhana takes a single to keep the strike. Five off this over.
- March 21, 2023 15:41RCB 4/1 in 2 overs
Hayley Matthews has been introduced from the other end. She keeps things tight to give only three singles from her over as Bangalore is being kept on backfoot by Mumbai here.
- March 21, 2023 15:31RORCB 1/1 in 1 over
Nat-Sciver Brunt starts the proceedings for Mumbai with the new ball. Brunt starts with a good-length ball and Mandhana pulls it for a single to get off the mark. Brunt follows it with another good-length ball, a slight tint of swing as Devine defends it. Brunt to Devine, OUT! RUN OUT! Oh no, confusion between the batters as Mandhana goes back after coming halfway through the pitch and a quick throw by Kazi to keeper’s end does the remaining as Devine, who scored 99 in the last game departs for a duck. Ellyse Perry comes in at number three. A top-over from Brunt to give only one run from the first over.
Devine run out (Humaira Kazi/Yastika) 0(2)
- March 21, 2023 15:29Live action begins!
In-form Sophie Devine, joined by Smriti Mandhana walk out in the middle and face Nat-Sciver Brunt, who has the new ball to operate.
- March 21, 2023 15:27Points table
- DC (Q) - 10 points (+1.978)
- MI (Q) - 10 points (+1.778)*
- UPW - (Q) - 8 points (-0.063)
- RCB - (E) - 4 points (-1.044)*
- GG - (E) - 4 points (-2.220)
- March 21, 2023 15:11RCB results so far
- Won by 5 wickets vs UPW
- lost by 6 wickets vs DC
- Lost by 10 wickets vs UPW
- Lost by 11 runs vs GG
- Lost by 9 wickets vs MI
- Lost by 60 runs vs DC
- Won by 8 wickets
- March 21, 2023 15:09Mumbai Indians results so far
- Won by 143 runs vs GG
- Won by 9 wickets vs RCB
- Won by 8 wickets vs DC
- Won by 8 wickets vs UPW
- Won by 55 runs vs GG
- Lost by 5 wickets vs UPW
- Lost by 9 wickets vs DC
- March 21, 2023 15:08RCB position in the points table
Royal Challengers Bangalore is sitting in the 5th position with 4 points.
- March 21, 2023 15:08MI position in the points table
- Mumbai Indians is sitting on the 2nd position with 10 points
- March 21, 2023 15:05Royal Challengers Bangalore playing XI - Unchanged
- Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh (wk), Kanika Ahuja, Disha Kasat, Shreyanka Patil, Megan Schutt, Shobana Asha, Preeti Bose
- March 21, 2023 15:04Mumbai Indians playing XI - Unchanged
- Yastika Bhatia (wk), Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Saika Ishaque, Amanjot Kaur, Jintimani Kalita
- March 21, 2023 15:01Toss - MI won the toss, to bowl first
Harmanpreet Kaur won the toss and elected to bowl first on a sluggish surface.
- March 21, 2023 15:00Pitch Report
Julia Clare Price to the broadcasters: A bit of moisture on the surface due to the rain in the morning. The pitch will get better with time as the sun is shining out there.
- March 21, 2023 14:50Mumbai ke ladki aali re!
- March 21, 2023 14:49Predicted Playing XIs
- Bangalore: Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh (wk), Kanika Ahuja, Disha Kasat, Shreyanka Patil, Megan Schutt, Shobana Asha, Renuka Singh/Komal Zanzad
- Mumbai: Yastika Bhatia (wk), Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Saika Ishaque, Amanjot Kaur, Jintimani Kalita
- March 21, 2023 14:46The last dance and the last chance for RCB to shine!
- March 21, 2023 14:41RCB vs MI Dream11 Prediction
- Wicketkeeper: Richa Ghosh, Yastika Bhatia
- Batters: Heather Knight, Sophie Devine (c), Harmanpreet Kaur (vc)
- All-rounder: Ellyse Perry, Hayley Matthew, Amelia Kerr, Nat-Sciver Brunt
- Bowlers: Issy Wong, Saika Ishaque
*Team Composition: RCB 4-7 MI; Credits left: 6.5; Player Classification: As per the dream11 app
- March 21, 2023 14:38SQUADS
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Smriti Mandhana(c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh(w), Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Megan Schutt, Asha Shobana, Renuka Thakur Singh, Preeti Bose, Erin Burns, Kanika Ahuja, Sahana Pawar, Dane van Niekerk, Komal Zanzad, Indrani Roy, Poonam Khemnar
- Mumbai Indians: Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(w), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque, Priyanka Bala, Neelam Bisht, Sonam Yadav, Dhara Gujjar, Heather Graham, Chloe Tryon
- March 21, 2023 14:15Sophie Devine exclusive interview
- March 21, 2023 14:03MI vs DC live streaming info
Where to watch the live streaming of RCB vs MI today?
Live streaming of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians will be available on Sports 18 Network/JioCinema.
What time will the RCB vs MI match begin today?
The RCB vs MI match will begin at 7:30 PM IST. The toss of the Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians match will take place at 7:00 PM IST.
- Asian Archery C’Ships: Parneet defeats Jyothi to clinch title; India’s compound mixed, women’s team win gold
- New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Live Score, World Cup 2023: Rain threat looms in Bengaluru as NZ eyes semifinal spot
- BCCI felicitates Test captains before start of 500th Test
- NZ vs SL head-to-head record in ODIs: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka overall stats ahead of ICC World Cup 2023 match
- Meg Lanning announces international retirement, to continue playing league cricket