Welcome to Sportstar's coverage of the second Test between Zimbabwe and Pakistan in Harare.
Toss: Pakistan won the toss and opted to bat first.
Pakistan handed Test debut to 36-year-old seamer Tabish Khan in the second Test against Zimbabwe on Friday after skipper Babar Azam won the toss and opted to bat first.
Tabish has been a consistent performer at the domestic level in Pakistan with 598 first-class wickets.
Pakistan routed Zimbabwe by an innings and 116 runs in the first match in Harare.
Pakistan Playing XI: Imran Butt, Abid Ali, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam(c), Fawad Alam, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Tabish Khan, Nauman Ali, Sajid Khan
Zimbabwe Playing XI: Kevin Kasuza, Tarisai Musakanda, Regis Chakabva(w), Brendan Taylor(c), Milton Shumba, Roy Kaia, Tendai Chisoro, Luke Jongwe, Donald Tiripano, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava
Umpires: Langton Rusere, Marais Erasmus, Iknow Chabi, Forster Mutizwa
Match referee: Andy Pycroft (ZIM)
- Middle East teams better suited to Asian Cup’s January scheduling: Australia coach Arnold
- NBA: Antetokounmpo, Bucks breeze past Knicks 146-122, into semifinals of In-Season Tournament
- Mercedes and F1 angered by FIA compliance probe
- No limit to Italy’s ambitions at Euro 2024, says Spalletti
- Manu Kone’s 120th-minute header sends Gladbach past Wolfsburg into German Cup quarterfinals