French winger Allan Saint-Maximin has left Newcastle United and joined Saudi Pro League side Al-Ahli, the Premier League club announced on Sunday.
The club did not disclose any transfer details about the 26-year-old, who joined St. James’ Park from Ligue 1 side Nice in 2019.
Saint-Maximin will team up with former Premier League players Roberto Firmino, Edouard Mendy and Riyad Mahrez at Al-Ahli.
Saint-Maximin joins a growing list of high-profile names to move to the Middle East in recent months, with Ballon d’Or winner Karim Benzema, N’Golo Kante and Ruben Neves among those following in the footsteps of Cristiano Ronaldo, who moved to Al-Nassr in January.
- Al Duhail vs Al Nassr LIVE Score: ALD 2-3 NAS, hat-trick for Talisca, Coutinho scores brace, AFC Champions League updates
- ICC World Cup 2023: Is Maxwell’s double-century knock against Afghanistan the best ODI innings of all time
- Why is Cristiano Ronaldo not playing in the Al Duhail vs Al Nassr Champions League match?
- ICC World Cup 2023, AUS vs AFG: List of all records broken during Australia vs Afghanistan CWC 2023 match
- AFC Cup 2023-24: Mohun Bagan SG lose to Bashundhara Kings