FC Pune City head coach Antonio Lopez Habas and assistant coach Miguel Martinez Gonzalez have parted ways with the Indian Super League club.
“FC Pune City thanks Habas for his efforts over the last one and half years and wishes him the best in his future endeavours,” the club said in a statement. The franchise added that a new head coach will be appointed shortly.
Talking about his association with the club, Habas said: “It was a very professional and pleasant experience working with FC Pune City in ISL. However, due to longer season, it is unfortunate that I cannot continue as I have already made prior contractual commitments.”
Habas coached the erstwhile Atletico de Kolkata for the first two seasons before being hired by FC Pune City.
- Asian Games 2023, September 25 LIVE updates: Indians in action, schedule, streaming info; First event at 6:30am IST
- Newcastle smashes Sheffield United in 8-0 thrashing
- Tigst Assefa smashes women’s marathon world record in Berlin
- ISL 2023-24: Mumbai City FC beats NorthEast United FC 2-1
- Asian Games 2023: Chhetri and Jhingan turn coaches on field, guiding India into round of 16 in Hangzhou