Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez are not included in Real Madrid's squad for their Champions League clash with Club Brugge.
Madrid was thrashed 3-0 by Paris Saint-Germain in its Group A opener, with Bale and James both starting at Parc des Princes.
Bale had a goal disallowed after Angel Di Maria had put PSG two up but was later taken off, while James was replaced by Luka Jovic.
But Madrid has now confirmed neither Bale nor James - who both featured against Atletico Madrid - have been included in Zinedine Zidane's squad for Brugge's trip to Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday, while Rodrygo Goes also misses out.
Eden Hazard and Karim Benzema are selected, as is Vinicius Jr. They are joined by Marcelo, who was not available for the Madrid derby.
Sergio Ramos is set to make his Champions League return after missing the PSG defeat due to suspension, while Isco also returns from a hamstring injury which has kept him out since the end of August.
- Al Ain vs Al Nassr Highlights, AFC Champions League Quarterfinal: Rahimi goal gives host 1-0 advantage in first leg
- AFC Champions League quarterfinal: Ronaldo’s Al Nassr suffers narrow loss against Al Ain in first-leg
- ISL 2023-24: NorthEast United FC’s playoffs challenge takes a hit with a 2-2 draw against Hyderabad FC
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore beats UP Warriorz, finishes home leg on a high
- Indian shuttler B Sai Praneeth retires from international badminton