Bayern Munich is still the favourite for the Bundesliga title despite its indifferent start to the 2018-19 season, says Borussia Dortmund legend Sebastian Kehl.
After four successive wins at the start of Niko Kovac's tenure, Bayern failed to win any of its next three to pile pressure on the new head coach.
In that time Dortmund went from strength to strength under Lucien Favre, and league leader Dortmund – which is two points clear of Bayern - remains unbeaten after nine matches.
Bayern arrested its mini-slump with wins over Wolfsburg and Mainz to ease the pressure on Kovac, its Bundesliga successes coming either side of a 2-0 Champions League triumph over AEK Athens.
And Kehl expects it to push on and re-establish itself as title contender in the coming months – even if Dortmund wins its head-to-head meeting on November 10.
"The problems Bayern have had will not last until the end of the season," Dortmund's head of the licensed player division told Sky.
"They will fight back and continue to be favourites for the title, nothing has changed.
"[There is] still a long way to go."
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 2: IND 86/2, trails ENG by 267; Gill falls
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Karun Nair out for 90; Bhargav Bhatt picks fifer for Baroda
- Pakistan to host New Zealand for five-match T20 series ahead of 2024 World Cup
- Inter Miami completes signing of midfielder Federico Redondo
- NBA roundup: Heat beats Pelicans, 4 ejected after brawl