Two-time defending champion Real Madrid will face big-spending Paris Saint-Germain in the standout tie of the Champions League last 16.
Madrid was a daunting prospect in Monday's draw after finishing second in Group H behind Tottenham, and it is PSG which has pulled the short straw.
The two-legged ties will see Neymar renew his rivalry with Real Madrid, the former Barcelona striker having scored three times against it during his time in LaLiga.
Neymar will also be keen to get the better of Cristiano Ronaldo as he looks to show he has the ability to challenge for future Ballon d'Or honours.
Round of 16 match-ups
Worringly for Unai Emery – who has never won in his 10 matches at Santiago Bernabeu – PSG has failed to win any of its previous three meetings with Los Blancos, failing to score in the past two ties.
Another key tie will see Chelsea and Barcelona lock horns once again, the two sides have played each other 10 times in the knockout stages – a record only eclipsed by Bayern Munich and Real Madrid (16).
For the first time in European competition Juventus will meet Tottenham, while there will be a battle of recent Europa League winners when Sevilla takes on current champion Manchester United.
Runaway Premier League leader Manchester City face Basel over two legs, while Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool was drawn with Porto.
A Bayern Munich side reinvigorated under Jupp Heynckes will have to overcome a tricky test against Besiktas, and the final tie sees Shakhtar Donetsk meet Roma.
- Dravid’s tenure yet to be decided; Pandya’s return expected in January 2024: BCCI Secretary Jay Shah
- India vs England 2nd Women’s T20 Live Score: Bowlers put ENG-W in control vs IND-W
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 Auction: Full list of players, new buys, team news, remaining purse in Women’s Premier League Season 2
- La Liga 2023: Brave Girona can win La Liga, says Xavi ahead of Barca clash
- WPL 2024: Top five buys from Women’s Premier League auction - Sutherland to Kashvee