PSV star Hirving Lozano hopes to make a positive impression against Barcelona in the Champions League to earn his dream move to the Catalan giant.
Mexico international Lozano has been linked with a switch to Barca and made clear his desire to play for the LaLiga leader.
Lozano heads to Camp Nou having scored twice in PSV's 7-0 demolition of ADO Den Haag in the Eredivisie on Saturday.
And the 23-year-old is hoping he can catch the eye again when he takes on Barcelona for Mark van Bommel's side in Tuesday's Group B opener.
"I did well at the World Cup, which meant a lot of teams came to see me, which was nice," Lozano told reporters.
"My agent told me there was interest from Barca. It would be a dream to come to this club.
"But right now I am focused on PSV and enjoying my football. When I was little I had a Barcelona poster in my room.
"It's an important game for me and I want to take advantage of it."
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: Djokovic beats Alcaraz, Ruud defeats Zverev to set up title clash
- French Open 2023: Ruud faces Djokovic for title after semifinal win over Zverev
- WTC Final 2023, IND vs AUS: Shardul optimistic about India’s chances; Starc lauds Rahane knock
- Chicharito set for right knee surgery says MLS Galaxy
- Inter’s Martinez living the dream as he seeks Champions League and World Cup double