Thiago Alcantara and Kingsley Coman are back in the Bayern Munich squad to face Anderlecht in the UEFA Champions League.
Midfielder Thiago and winger Coman sat out Saturday's 3-0 Bundesliga win over Augsburg with respective knee and tendon complaints but will travel to Belgium for Wednesday's Group B clash.
Bayern is already through to the knockout stages but must win to retain any hope of pipping Paris Saint-Germain to top spot.
Head coach Jupp Heynckes remains without a host of first-team regulars through injury, namely Manuel Neuer, Franck Ribery, David Alaba, Thomas Muller and Rafinha.
Speaking before Bayern boarded its flight for the match, chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told reporters that Germany goalkeeper Neuer is progressing as planned in his rehabilitation from surgery on a broken foot.
"He will be off crutches shortly," he said. "There's no reason to be pessimistic.
"Everything is progressing as the doctor said it would."
Rummenigge added: "We have won eight games in a row. We just need to stay in this flow, as they like to say."
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 1: England 279/7; Root hits century
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, 2023-24 Quarterfinal updates: Sai Kishore picks five; SAU 183 all out; Musheer scores hundred
- New Zealand crumbles as Australia wins second T20 to clinch series
- Loose drain cover stops F1 testing for the second day in a row
- Smriti in confident space with her cricket and leadership: RCB coach Luke Williams