Kylian Mbappe scored a second-half hat-trick as Paris Saint-Germain cruised to a 5-0 win over Club Brugge in Tuesday's Champions League Group A clash.
The France forward was introduced from the bench seven minutes into the second half and helped put the game out of Brugge's reach with a devastating display that also included an assist.
Mauro Icardi opened the scoring for PSG at Jan Breydel Stadium and made it five goals in four matches after being set up by Mbappe in the second half.
Thomas Tuchel's men have now won all three European matches without conceding and are five points better off than second-placed Real Madrid, which beat Galatasaray 1-0 in the other Group A fixture.
Icardi added to his goals against Galatasaray, Angers and Nice in PSG's last three matches with a half-volley finish seven minutes in.
Angel Di Maria took Thiago Silva's cross-field pass in his stride and picked out Icardi on the edge of the six-yard box to push PSG towards a fifth successive win in all competitions.
Di Maria missed a glorious chance when played in by Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Icardi was denied by the legs of Simon Mignolet early in the second half.
But Mbappe headed home nine minutes after being introduced from the bench and then teed up Icardi for a quickfire second from close range.
Krepin Diatta had a goal ruled out for handball soon after and a bad day for Brugge got worse when Di Maria played in Mbappe, who took the ball past Mignolet and converted into the empty net.
There was still time for Mbappe to complete his hat-trick, the forward firing past Mignolet after again being teed up by Di Maria once more.
- India vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: NED 50/1 (8.2); Ackermann, ODowd take Netherlands past 50 in 411 chase
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 full schedule: Download pdf, list of games, venues, dates, match time
- Shreyas Iyer repays Dravid’s faith by acing the pull shot in maiden ODI World Cup hundred
- India’s highest ODI totals: IND registers its fourth highest score in World Cup 2023 match vs Netherlands
- Highest ODI World Cup totals: India in top 10 after 410/4 during IND vs NED; South Africa at top