LaLiga Fest raised more than €625,000 on Saturday as Barcelona stalwart Gerard Pique spoke of the need for unity amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Where Saturday nights would normally consist of fixtures in Spain's top flight, the live action was restricted to performances on an internet stream.
A host of LaLiga stars - including Pique, Sergio Ramos and Rafael Nadal - addressed supporters, while musicians performed at the online festival.
Fans were encouraged to donate to the Banco Santander Foundation, where the money would be used to buy medical equipment to combat COVID-19.
There have been over 72,000 confirmed cases of the virus in Spain, with close to 6,000 deaths.
The total raised ticked past €625,000 as the festival ended, although donations would continue to be welcomed until Sunday afternoon.
Barca's Pique was the most high-profile star to address those watching, as he claimed players and supporters alike could be "invincible together".
"Without training, at home and trying to stay in shape, it is not easy," the World Cup winner said. "We will get through it between all of us.
"It is a difficult situation, but doing something like what LaLiga is doing makes us feel proud of the players and the fans.
"It is something unique that means any LaLiga fan is able to contribute their grain of sand. I am very happy to be able to participate in such an initiative.
"There is rivalry when we are on the field of play, but when people need us, we are united.
"There will be a cost, it is difficult, we will have difficult times. Others will suffer it in person, but we have to make it through together. We are all invincible together."
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: Tripura beats Mumbai; TN defends 196 vs MP; Haryana beats Karnataka
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Haryana beats Karnataka by five wickets, seals knockouts berth
- WI vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 1st ODI: West Indies vs England predicted XI, fantasy tips, squads
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22