Cristiano Ronaldo looked happy to be back in training with Juventus, glad to "get through the difficulties".
The 35-year-old returned to training with the Serie A giant on Tuesday as officials look to resume the season amid the coronavirus pandemic.
In a post on Twitter, Ronaldo was pictured smiling and offering two thumbs up.
"When we become patient and consistent, we find the way to get through the difficulties #backontrack #beresponsible," the Portuguese star wrote.
Ronaldo has scored 25 goals in 32 games for Juventus this season.
Juve were top of Serie A, in the Champions League last 16 and Coppa Italia semi-finals when the campaign was suspended.
- Davis Cup: Finland stuns US to reach quarters, Australia and Canada through
- Davis Cup Debut: The test of nerves in a trial by fire
- Neeraj Chopra finishes 2nd in Diamond League finals, Vadlejch wins
- Hamilton says Russell has a great shot at Singapore Grand Prix
- What is the mascot of the Asian Games 2023?