England and Netherlands will pay tribute to the late Johan Cruyff during their friendly at Wembley on Tuesday.
Dutch legend Cruyff died on Thursday following a battle with lung cancer and Netherlands paused for 60 seconds of applause during the 14th minute of their clash with France on Friday – a nod to to Cruyff's iconic shirt number.
Fans have now been encouraged to replicate that tribute when Danny Blind's men visit Wembley this week, as the football world continues to remember the former Barcelona and Ajax star.
The FA confirmed the plans in a statement, which also revealed a minute's silence would be observed prior to kick-off in memory of those who lost their lives in the recent terrorist attacks in Brussels.
- Nepal becomes first team to score 300 in men’s T20I; Dipendra Singh breaks Yuvraj Singh’s record for fastest 50
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Mitchell Marsh scores fifty; Spinners help India control scoring rate
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit bows out in tennis QF; India 5th with 22 medals
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika in Mixed Doubles R-32 next
- Shooting HIGHLIGHTS Asian Games 2023: Sift Kaur wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold - Hangzhou 2022 updates