Jordan Ayew has joined Crystal Palace from Swansea City on a permanent basis for a reported £2.5million.
The 27-year-old forward returns to Selhurst Park after scoring two goals in 25 competitive appearances while on loan last season.
Ayew has signed a three-year deal with the Premier League club, his third in English football.
Eagles boss Roy Hodgson said: "He has proved himself as a dedicated and hard-working member of the squad, and certainly played his part in the club securing its highest ever Premier League points tally in the last campaign."
Formerly of Marseille and Aston Villa, attacker Ayew scored two goals in four games for Ghana at the recent Africa Cup of Nations.
Swansea, meanwhile, has signed defender Ben Wilmot from Watford on a season-long loan.
The teenage centre-back becomes the Championship club's second signing under new head coach Steve Cooper, following the arrival of Jake Bidwell from QPR.
- Asian Games 2023: No medal for Amlan Borgohain, but his ailing mother sees him shine in Hangzhou after tough grind
- Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka LIVE Score, World Cup 2023 warm-up: Rain stops play; Scorecard, match streaming updates
- Asian Games: Lovlina advances into women’s boxing 75kg final, qualifies for Paris Olympics; Narenders bags bronze in men’s +92kg category
- Asian Games 2023 HIGHLIGHTS, October 3: Annu Rani wins javelin throw gold; Parul wins 5000m gold; Tejaswin wins decathlon silver with NR; Lovlina wins Paris Olympics quota
- Adapting to the conditions will be crucial for India in ODI World Cup 2023: Zaheer Khan