The group D league matches of the 129th Durand Cup were on Monday shifted to Kolkata from Siliguri, while changes were made to the schedule, including the semifinals which are postponed by a day to August 21.
As per the revised schedule, Howrah Stadium will host five group D matches while another game will be held at the Mohun Bagan ground under revised dates. Chennaiyin FC, Gokulam Kerala, TRAU and Air Force are the four teams of the group.
However, there was no change in the date of the tournament opener which will be played between Mohun Bagan and Mohammedan Sporting at the Salt Lake Stadium on August 2.
Reigning ISL champion Bengaluru FC will now play all their its group A league matches under revised dates at the Salt Lake Stadium which will now host 10 matches, including the two semifinals and final of the third oldest tournament in the world.
Earlier, six matches including the three knockout round matches were slated at the Salt Lake Stadium.
East Bengal ground, Mohun Bagan ground and Kalyani stadium, which will host the group C matches, are the other venues.
The 129th edition of the tournament, established in 1888, is being held for the first time in Bengal.
Sixteen teams, including the three Kolkata heavyweights -- Mohun Bagan, East Bengal and Mohammedan Sporting, are vying for top honours.
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the fourth Test between India and England
- F1 Testing 2024: Red Bull chief Horner says he wants investigation resolved ‘as soon as possible’
- ISL 2023-24: Manzorro’s added-time winner makes it a night to remember for Jamshedpur FC
- WPL 2024: Defending champion Mumbai Indians clashes against Delhi Capitals in opener
- Jamshedpur FC vs East Bengal, ISL 10 Highlights: JFC 2-1 EBFC, Manzorro nets winner